UGANDA CAR HIRE SERVICES
Uganda safari trails has got a number of vehicles ranging from small sized saloon vehicles, Mini-buses, Coastas, Toyota Land cruisers and Toyota Pajeros. All our cars are four wheel drive with open roofs for better safari viewing. They are designed to ensure the passenger's safety and comfort.
Driving in Uganda is on the left hand side and in order for non residents or foreigners to drive, one requires an international driving permit.
Driving Documents required:
While driving in Uganda, the following documents are required:
- Vehicle registration book
- Vehicle certificate of insurance (Heavy fines are imposed for driving an uninsured vehicle)
- Vehicle license (ensure that it’s a recent one)
- An International or Domestic driver’s license.
At Uganda safari trails we have well trained and experienced drivers. They are knowledgeable about the local driving conditions and your safety taken as a first priority. All our driver guides speak good English and have a vast experience in the tourism industry of the country. Our drivers have good knowledge about places to visit in town, be it tourist places, business centers, government offices, Non governmental organizations, eating places etc.
Car Hire Services
At Uganda safari trails we provide the following car hire services,
- Self Drive Hire (saloon cars only)
- Chauffeur Driven Hire Vehicles
- Limited Mileage Rates
- Unlimited Mileage Rates
- Special long-term discounted rates
- Complimentary Airport meet/greet
- Ground Handling Services for Film Crews and Media Consultants
- Airport transfers
- Conference transport
Saloon cars which include
- Toyota Mark 11
- Estate cars
- Mercedes Benz
- Safari vans
- Land cruisers
- Toyota Pajeros,
- 4x4 Omni buses which include 7 seater, 10 seater and 12 seater,
- Costa buses which are 25 and 28 seaters
- coach buses which are 50 up to 60 seaters
- Toyota Hiace
- Nissan Minibus
- Toyota Hiace Super Custom
- Double Cabin Pickups
- Mitsubishi Pajero
NOTE- Self drive is only available with saloon cars and 4WD vehicles are given out with our drivers/guides only.
Fuel is expensive in Uganda, the equivalent of about 2$ per litre. Speed limit on an open road is 100km/h and 65km/hr in built up areas.
Contact us for the best rates for car hire in Uganda.
For more information about our Car hire services and a how to rent a car in Uganda, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the inquiry form and we shall get back to you shortly